Saturday, March 31, 2012

Vintage for sale!


Hullo ladies! Whilst I am in the midst of brainstorming for the blog - I listed some new and vintage items on my ebay and etsy during the week, please have a look. I'm not earning any money at the moment and am looking to buy a pair of sandals and a summer dress!



1970s Marimekko shirt



1970s Swiss print mini dress


1950s mulberry cord pants trousers


H&M Trend coral structured jacket 8 10 S BNWT


H&M Trend full cocktail party skirt 1950s style S M

More EBAY listings here.

My ETSY listings here.

Enjoy your weekend darlings!

3 comments:

  1. So many nice things!
    I’ve just wrote a new post, tell me what do you think about it!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swiss mini dress!
    Wish I had more money to buy it, but I'm in the same situation as you right now... trying to sell some clothes on ebay
    to buy a pair of shoes... Good luck!

    Visit my blog when you have time and if you like it we can follow each other!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blazer, you have such a unique and striking sense of style!

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete